Tour bus organization applies to organized tours - summary
Tour buses are prohibited from stopping anywhere within the Český Krumlov town territory except for designated on- and off-boarding areas marked BUS-STOP. Tour buses are also prohibited from parking anywhere except for reserved locations marked P-BUS.
Vehicle entry into the pedestrian zone and some roads in Český Krumlov is prohibited. These zones are marked by appropriate traffic signs. The map of the traffic regulations for tour buses you can find here.
Please follow the rules on bus stopping, bus parking and restricted vehicle entry very carefully. Please note that these rules are subject to frequent police checks and non-compliance will be prosecuted.
Please note that tour buses bound for Český Krumlov must make an advance reservation to use the BUS-STOP using an on-line booking system on www.busparking.cz/online. A specific time slot to use the BUS-STOP may be reserved for every tour bus. Every such use of the BUS-STOP is subject to a fee of 625 CZK/25 EUR. A round-trip including guest off-boarding followed by guest on-boarding using the BUS-STOP terminal is subject to a total fee of 1250 CZK/50 EUR. By reserving on-line you can claim a 50% discount off parking rates on the parking space P-BUS Chvalšinská Street 242 (available until parking capacity). You can find more information on the BUS-STOP bellow.
Empty buses must be parked on designated parking areas marked P-BUS located at the outskirts of the town. Guest luggage may be off- and on-loaded at these parking areas to be taken to hotels by either a shuttle or a taxi.
All routes approaching Český Krumlov are equipped with a guiding system leading the bus drivers to the off- and on-boarding BUS-STOP terminal and later to the designate P-BUS parking area.
Map to download here
OFF- AND ON-BOARDING BUS-STOP TERMINAL
- Terminal is in operation non-stop all-year round
- Address: Chvalšinská ulice 4 (route I/39 Volary - Č. Budějovice)
GPS: 48°48'52.2"N 14°18'38.9"E
- Terminal is a designated tourist off- and on-boarding area only, buses must leave immediately once all guests have disembarked and park at the P-BUS parking area. Maximum standing time at the terminal is 20 minutes. Non-compliance will result in a fine by the Municipal Police or the State Police
- Terminal may be used after an advance on-line reservation at www.busparking.cz/online. Time slots reservation (1 slot = 20 minutes at a fixed time) is possible at the latest 30 minutes before planned arrival to the terminal; advance on-line payment is required, it is possible to change the reservation up to 30 minutes before planned arrival
- The terminal is equipped by automated barriers
- Price for using the terminal – strictly with advance on-line reservation only: 625 CZK / 1 entry (25 EUR / 1 entry)
A discount is available for tour buses bringing guest for an overnight or multi-day stay. For complete pricelist see www.busparking.cz
- Terminal may be used without an advance on-line reservation for an extra fee of 1.500 CZK / 1 entry (60 EUR / 1 entry), fee is payable on-the-spot by payment card or in cash (CZK, EUR)
- Transfer the guests to the shuttle/taxi is possible at the terminal
- Guest luggage on- and off-loading for shuttle or taxi transportation into the hotel is not possible at the terminal – use P-BUS parking area (Chvalšinská Street 242) for this purpose.
- Free public wheelchair-access toilets available 150 meters (2 minutes´ walk) away on parking P1 (Jelení zahrada)
- Wi-fi free of charge
Walking distances from the BUS-STOP terminals to town center
Svornosti Square – 750 meters (10 minutes)
2nd Castle courtyard (State Castle and Chateau cash desk) – 750 meters (slightly uphill, 15 minutes)
Český Krumlov monasteries – 870 meters (12 minutes)
Egon Schiele Art Centre – 670 meters (10 minutes)
Regional Museum – 970 meters (15 minutes)
BUS PARKING AREA P-BUS
Central P-BUS Chvalšinská
- Parking area is operational non-stop all year round (located 300 meters from the off- and on-boarding terminal BUS-STOP)
- Address: Chvalšinská Street 242 P-BUS, Český Krumlov (route I/39 Č. Budějovice - Volary)
GPS: 48°49'00.7"N 14°18'20.2"E
- Paid bus parking (fee list on www.busparking.cz). Buses with an advance on-line reservation for the BUS-STOP terminal are eligible for a 50% parking fee discount (until parking area capacity is reached)
- Parking fees payable by card or in cash (CZK, EUR)
- Included in the parking fee:
- Facilities for bus drivers – relaxation area with TV, hot drinks vending machine, kitchenette, toilet, shower, Wi-Fi free of chargé
- Service for buses – bus wash, bus cleaning, technical services – repair, tire change
In case parking area capacity is reached, a private bus parking area is available at Kaplická Street 623.
Information to download HERE.